Email address where the Beneficiary can contact us:
For everything related to the use and protection of the Beneficiary’s personal information, the Beneficiary may email us at email@example.com.
Purposes for which we will use the Beneficiary’s personal information:
The personal information of the Beneficiary will be used for the following primary purposes, which are necessary to render the services that we will provide the Beneficiary in connection with the use of the CBX Bridge:
- Registering the Beneficiary in our systems, and sending the Beneficiary information and promotions in connection with CBX.
- Providing the Beneficiary with information and the services CBX offers.
- Contacting and sending the Beneficiary communications or emails in connection with any matter related to the services to and from the terminal to be provided by us, or that the Beneficiary inquires about or purchase through CBX.
- Payment and refund processing, including the issuance of proof of payments and/or invoices.
- Responding to any questions or concerns that the Beneficiary contacts us about.
- Compliance with applicable regulations and requests for information from the competent authorities.
The Beneficiary’s personal information may also be used for the following secondary purposes:
- In case of emergency, contacting the persons indicated as the Beneficiary’s references.
- Sending the Beneficiary birthday greetings.
- Sending the Beneficiary promotional information about offerings.
- Seeking the Beneficiary’s participation in surveys or other means to obtain the Beneficiary’s feedback to improve our services.
If the Beneficiary does not want the Beneficiary’s personal information be used for the above-mentioned secondary purposes, the Beneficiary may opt out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying for which of the secondary purpose(s) the Beneficiary does not want the Beneficiary’s personal information be used for. Declining to have the Beneficiary’s personal information used for any of these secondary purposes will not prevent us from offering the Beneficiary the other services, and the Beneficiary will have a period of five (5) business days from the date the Beneficiary acquired the services of CBX to state the Beneficiary’s refusal.
Collection of Personal Information
- Identification and contact information.
- Financial and other personal or proprietary information.
- Personal information deemed sensitive, including, without limitation, those related to health conditions and disabilities, to enable us to provide the Beneficiary with the respective available special care services, as applicable.
We inform the Beneficiary that we will integrate to the Beneficiary’s files the Beneficiary’s personal information collected during the registration process in our website and/or kiosks on the CBX premises, or at locations where we operate, which will include, full name, address, country of birth, phone, email, date of birth, tax ID number (in the event an invoice is required), address for tax purposes (in the event an invoice is required), and flight number(s), travel origin, travel destination and date of flight(s) that the Beneficiary takes from Tijuana International Airport, passport number and United States of America visa (if applicable).
As part of our operating system, we will process the following data, without saving or keeping them in our data base or files beyond the time reasonably necessary to process the Beneficiary’s transaction: (i) credit card number, (ii) its date of expiration and (iii) credit card security code.
Transfer of the Beneficiary’s personal information:
The Beneficiary’s personal information may be transferred to the following legal or natural persons, in which event we will not require the Beneficiary’s consent to make such a transfer:
- Insurance companies with which Company has an agreement to provide the
- Beneficiary with the benefits of the applicable insurance.
- To authorities to whom we must do so by virtue of applicable laws, to comply with
- Applicable laws and regulations.
- Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico and its subsidiaries.
- Airport and immigration officials, and authorities of any kind of Mexico and/or the United States of America, to make crossing the border more efficient or safe, or as required or requested by such authorities pursuant to applicable laws.
- Financial institutions or banks with whom we have, or will have, an agreement to process payments for the services provided by Company.
Security measures to protect the Beneficiary’s personal information:
In accordance with applicable law, it is the Beneficiary’s right to (i) know what personal information of the Beneficiary we have, for what purposes it is used, and when we use such information, and the conditions of such use (Access); (ii) request correction of the Beneficiary’s personal information in the event that it is out of date, inaccurate, or incomplete (Rectification); (iii) request that we eliminate the Beneficiary’s personal information from our files or data bases when it is deemed that such personal information is not being used in accordance with the term of applicable laws (Cancelation), and (iv) to object to the use of the Beneficiary’s personal information for specific purposes to the extent that the failure to use the Beneficiary’s personal information does not affect our (or the relevant service provider’s) ability to provide the services the Beneficiary has hired (Opposition).
In addition, the Beneficiary has the right to revoke at any time the consent the Beneficiary has previously given on how to use the Beneficiary’s personal information, unless such revocation is contrary to the terms of applicable laws, in which event we will inform the Beneficiary of that in our response to the Beneficiary’s request to revoke the Beneficiary’s consent. If the Beneficiary wants to know the procedures, requirements and periods to exercise the foregoing rights, as well as the right to revoke the Beneficiary’s consent, please contact Company at the following email address: email@example.com. If the Beneficiary would like to exercise any of these rights, the Beneficiary must submit the Beneficiary’s respective request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will process such request.
We will work at all times to ensure the protection of the Beneficiary’s personal information in compliance with any applicable laws. The Federal Institute of Access to the Information and Protection of Data (Instituto Federal de Acceso a la Información y Protección de Datos) is the governmental entity responsible for disseminating awareness of the privacy rights within Company, promoting the exercise of such privacy rights, supervising the compliance of the provisions set forth in the Federal Act of Protection of Personal Information in Possession of Individuals (Ley Federal deProtección de Datos Personales en Posesión de Particulares).