Cross Border Xpress (CBX) is a pedestrian bridge exclusively for passengers of the Tijuana International Airport that allows passengers to cross the border between Mexico and the United States.
Crossing through CBX offers several advantages to passengers traveling through the Tijuana International Airport:
- Access to more than 35 destinations including cities such as Mexico City, Guadalajara, Monterrey, Querétaro, Puebla, Zacatecas, Morelia and beach destinations such as La Paz, San José del Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, Cancun, Ixtapa, Loreto, among many others.
- Extensive connectivity through 5 commercial airlines; Aeroméxico, Calafia, Interjet, Viva Aerobus and Volaris which operate routes to and from the Tijuana International Airport with a monthly average of 6000 flights.
- Savings of up to 50% on airfares to Mexican destinations compared to flights from other Southern California airports.
- A fast, easy and safe border crossing, without having to leave the Tijuana International Airport, making it a practical alternative to crossing through the traditional port of entries.
- Technology and innovation that makes the crossing process between Mexico and the United States a unique and modern experience, including the possibility of making your travel touchless, with the safety and well-being of passengers as a key priority.
- An airport terminal designed by the Legorreta architectural firm that offers a warm atmosphere to passengers, wide open spaces and access to an array of services such as airline counters, shuttle service, car rentals, Starbucks, Wetzel's Pretzels, food truck area and currency exchange.