Traveling from San Diego to Tijuana Airport
- Drive, take a bus or shuttle
to our facility conveniently
located in San Diego County, Otay Mesa, California
- Purchase and print CBX & airline tickets
- CBX skywalk across the border
- Arrive at the Departures zone of the Tijuana Airport and check-in your luggage
Traveling from Tijuana Airport to San Diego
- Fly into Tijuana Airport from over 50 destinations in Mexico and around the world
- Pick-up your luggage in Tijuana Airport
- Purchase or print your CBX ticket at the Baggage-claim area and skywalk across the border
- Rent a car, take a bus, shuttle, Uber or get picked-up at CBX's conveniently located near downtown San Diego and many other Southern California destinations
Frequently Asked Questions
Did you know the Tijuana Airport is located literally within walking distance from the border? At just over 390 feet long, the CBX skywalk bridge is a faster, more secure and hassle-free way for ticketed airline passengers to cross between San Diego and Tijuana Airport.
At the CBX terminal you can park, buy airline tickets, print boarding passes, buy and print CBX tickets, shop duty free, and dine. If you are coming into San Diego from the Tijuana Airport, buses, taxis, shuttles and Uber are available as well.
For travel tips and details about Cross Border Xpress, please visit our FAQ page.
Don't Lose Your Airline Boarding Pass!
To use the CBX skywalk bridge you must present an airline boarding pass for a flight either departing Tijuana Airport within 24 hours or having arrived within 4 hours of your border crossing time. You can print your boarding pass at the kiosks inside the CBX terminal in the U.S. or at kiosks within the Tijuana Airport terminal near the CBX bridge.
Services at CBX that make your journey quick and convenient, 24 hours a day.
Airline Boarding Pass Kiosks
Print your boarding passes for your flight inside the CBX terminal.
CBX Ticket Kiosks
No smart phone? No printer? No problem. Buy & Print your CBX ticket quickly and conveniently inside our terminal.
Buy Airline Tickets
Food & Beverage
Located off the 905 freeway, CBX is just 22 miles from downtown San Diego.
CBX offers both short-term and long-term parking at reasonable rates. Plus, get fast access to shuttle services, rental cars, buses and taxi cabs.
Click the links below to learn more about getting to the Cross Border Xpress terminal.